Reversed e-auction is a method to close a procurement similar to a negotiation. The function can be added to the process of ypur chose. It is generally a good prcatice to keep it simple. Invitation is made to the qualified tenderers that you decide upon.
The bidders have a short amount of time to take decision and will therefore only need to submit a bid on the complete assortment. The settings for the auction includes proposal on starting bid, equal to the lowest price in the first offer.
Easy to use and effective
- Fully integrated in Kommers and the supplier portal Kommers Annons
- Supplers are invited to the same location as the rest of the inquiry
- Bidders are anonymous to each other
- Bidders are anonymous for the buyer
- Settings include a minimum price reduction
- Fully automatic avent
- Automatic extension in case of late bids
- Automatic paus after e.g. office hours, whereby the auction continuous the next day
- The auction terminates automatically if no more bids arrive before the end time including extensions
- If required, the value of the final bid can be redistributed among the specified articles