The basis for contract fidelity, effective call-offs and competition exposures of suppliers is an effective contract database. In Kommers Contract module, all the old and new contracts are administered and published to the exact right people.
Kommers Contract module can handle all types of contracts for the purchase, including direct material contracts, co-operation and rental agreements. Existing contracts can filled in manually or loaded into the system. Primona offer help with the loading of your current contract system.
More than a contract catalogue
- All types of documents can be stored in the database and can be added with drag-and-drop from your PC. Contract documents can be created and edited from structured templates or from tagged contract paragraphs in the contract specification.
- The grade book gives purchasers in the organisation the ability to give feedback and comments on the contract. Comments are displayed only for the person, or persons, authorized to administrate the contract.
- Price lists can be created from structured tenders, uploaded by the purchaser or by the supplier on the Supplier Portal. The price list can then be directly handled in Kommers Web Shop module or exported to an external ordering system.
- There is support for ranking, and to make second competition or call off requests.
- Exact publishing to the correct users and interna organisations.'
- Possibility to publish a list of active contracts publically via the Supplier Portal (Kommers Annons)
- Aggregated values and ordered values (Kommers Order module required) is automatically calculated and displayed for the contract administrators.